Abricot gite has been beautifully converted from the former grange of the farm. This cottage is the largest of the five gites.
The front door leads into the extremely spacious lounge with high natural oak beamed ceilings, and some exposed stone walls. There is an open plan kitchen area, dining area and lounge area with comfortable sofas, off this main room is a toilet and washbasin. Upstairs are three bedrooms, one double with ensuite shower room, one twin room and one three bedded room with a bunk bed and separate single. There is a family bathroom with WC, handbasin and bath with shower over.
The views from the front of the property look over towards the gardens, play area and swimming pool enclosure.
What is included?
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee filter machine, gas oven with hob, cooker hood, children’s cutlery, plates and cups. Coolbox and freezer packs supplied.
- Good quality cotton bed linen, cot linen, bath towels and hand towels (NOT pool or beach towels)
- Flat screen TV, DVD, FreeSat decoder, Radio/CD player with Ipod connector
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Welcome pack with Bread, Croissants, Butter, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk. Oils, vinegar and spices.
- Tea towels, dishcloth, washing up sponge, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, liquid soaps in all bathrooms.
- Clothes airer
- Washing machine in communal laundry area, with lines and iron/ironing board.
- Barbecue, quality garden furniture on terrace with parasol.