La Lohuas Gites – Important Information regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic
As a family-owned business, people are at the heart of everything we do, so your safety and health is, and continues to be, our top priority.
We are currently only accepting bookings for 2020 from people who are travelling within France. All bookings will be confirmed with a 25% deposit which is refundable if the holiday is not possible due to COVID-19 restrictions. Balance payments are due one week before arrival.
If you have an existing reservation for 2020 and are travelling to the gites from outside mainland France, please contact us and we will update you with the current situation.
Our properties are cleaned and prepared to a high standard using the following protocol:
- All touch areas are disinfected : door and cupboard handles, light switches, chairs and tables, remote controls
- All bed linen and towels are washed at 60°C for minimum of 1 hour (this has always been the case)
- Books and games have been removed
- Common areas (play area, pool area and laundry room) are sanitised at the end of each day, hand washing facilities are available in each area.
- The pool is available to be booked for exclusive use by one family group in one hour slots
- Click and collect shopping is available at the nearby supermarket and also at our local farm shop
- We are maintaining a guide of things to do locally with information of what is open for normal business
- Home cooked meals are still available : meticulously prepared with local ingredients and delivered to your gite
We live on-site and are available to help make your holiday pass smoothly and happily – we are all in this together, but you are here on holiday and we are here to make sure that you have a great one!